13/29 Yean St Burradoo - view 11-11:45am Wed & Sun or by ap
A wonderful, impressive and masterfully built home with a warmth, feel and style that will attract those buyers with an eye for detail looking to purchase a quality home in the superb, Anglewood Estate. Capturing ample sun and light and with a flexible floorplan this is a property not to be missed.
• High ceilings, parquet flooring, floor to ceiling windows & French doors
• North to rear aspect with established garden and formal terrace
• Open plan kitchen, living and dining
• Caesarstone kitchen, electric cooktop & Bosch oven; walk in pantry
• Large north facing master suite with ensuite (underfloor heating)
• Double garage with loft, and space for an additional two cars (plus visitor parking)
• Central heating & cooling and instant gas fire
• Easy 5 min stroll to Burradoo station; easy access to bike paths/walkways
• Minutes to Bowral CBD, Bowral golf course, cafes & restaurants
• Private & secure with alarm and intercom
Strata ~$1262 per quarter; Rates ~$1260 p.a.
We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective buyers are advised to carry out their own investigations.