Master built home in a great location
Built by the owner’s father, this is a quality home with attention to detail and solid construction overall. Available by appointment or attend the advertised open house.
• Formal lounge room with gas log fire installed into the original brick fireplace.
• Formal dining, large kitchen with breakfast area opening to the rear porch.
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, gas bayonets.
• 9-foot ceilings in living areas, 8-foot ceilings in the bedroom wing.
• 4 car double garage with powder room, workshop area and mechanics pit.
• Garage provides access to the large under house storage area with lighting.
• Large newly renovated laundry leading to the rear garden enclosed by Colorbond
fencing and featuring a garden shed and low maintenance grounds.
Offered for the first time since new the quality of this home will be appreciated upon inspection. An opportunity to buy something well worth adding your ideas too and a lovely part of Moss Vale to live in.