The Old Bank Mittagong - an elegant residence
Auction Location: Cooley CBD Level 5, 1 Margaret Street SYDNEY.
An amazing opportunity to secure one of the most beautifully restored heritage buildings in the Southern Highlands. The Old Bank, built circa 1890 is centrally located in Main Street, Mittagong and has been stunningly restored and upgraded to provide 8 luxuriously appointed heritage style bedrooms with 9 bathrooms and a wonderful array of entertaining spaces.
Once a Commercial Banking Company of Sydney premises, it now boasts contemporary finishes and fittings and is ready for its next owner to fall in love and embrace a new beginning.
• Perfect for a private residence, corporate club, boutique accommodation, restaurant and more
• Accommodation set over 3 separate titles including attached yet separately accessed 1 bedroom apartment and 2 free standing outbuildings (possibility to divest of external buildings STCA)
• Beautifully restored with; carved and polished cedar balustrades, under floor heating in bathrooms, RCAC, Australian black-butt beams and flooring
• Original bank vault now serves as a stylish wet bar
• Town gas and water
• Large lounge room equipped with chesterfield sofas, hand made designer floor rugs and fire place
For a comprehensive sales document please contact Andrew de Montemas of WM Carpenter & Associates 0484 349 072 or Deborah Cullen of Knight Frank 0401 849 955
Inspections by appointment