Sunnyside Farm - 2 wonderful homes on 101.8 grazing acres
An architecturally designed solar passive home, supremely efficient and beautifully finished. A superb example of modern engineering combining a sturdy practical construction with warmth, comfort, and style.
Upon entry, you’re immediately looking over the most delightful open plan living areas enclosed with custom floor to ceiling windows providing garden and paddock views. The home reflects clever and tasteful thought throughout.
• gorgeous Caesarstone kitchen, raked ceilings and polished concrete floors
• double glazing, and a CBus smart house system
• low maintenance grounds with lush lawns, selected trees, and creative garden beds
• second home is brick veneer (3 bed, 2 bath), large verandahs and direct access to Joadja Road
• 3 sheds (16m x 9m, 18m x 8m, 8m x 8m)
• 7 paddocks with zoned electric fencing
• 3 dams, a 35 Meg irrigation bore with fertigation capability and 133,000 litre water tank storage capacity
Inspect by appointment