A stunning 40ha (100 acre) property on a wonderful, elevated position capturing extraordinary views of the Southern Highlands – ‘Amber Park’ is a property of boundless opportunity. This superb property has been meticulously established and maintained & boasts some of the finest rural land in the district. With a gorgeous and beautifully renovated cottage, a new fully enclosed pavilion and high quality productive farmland ‘Amber Park’ is the perfect rural or lifestyle property. Within easy access to Sydney and with the potential (STCA) for agri or eco tourism, cellar door, winery, wedding venue & BnB amongst other uses, the potential of the property is considerable.
• Gorgeous fully renovated house with exceptional views and boasting new – kitchen, bathrooms, wiring, slow combustion fire with heat transfer system, carpet, light fittings, plumbing, hot water x2
• New pavilion extension (8m x 5m), double glazed stacking doors (2.4M), kitchenette, pergola and paving
• 2 bed studio with fully renovated kitchen & bathroom, new wiring & plumbing and attached 4 car garage with new roller doors & new carport awning
• DA approval for a new considerably larger home (lapses 2023); existing house is approved for farm stay
• New covered BBQ area with plumbing, shower & toilet, and servery area
• Fully equipped 26.5m x 9m iron farm shed on slab, 4m entry height, 5m top of roof and DA approved for large front awning
• 12 fully fenced (and electric) high quality pasture improved paddocks with formal laneways and town water to concrete troughs
• Covered Arrow cattle yards with crush, loading ramp & Gallagher Digital scales
We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective buyers are advised to carry out their own investigations.