1095 Joadja Rd, Joadja NSW 2575
Sunnyside Farm - 2 wonderful homes on 101.8 grazing acres
An architecturally designed solar passive home, supremely efficient and beautifully finished. A superb example of modern engineering combining a sturdy practical construction with warmth, comfort, and style.
Upon entry, you’re immediately looking over the most delightful open plan living areas enclosed with custom floor to ceiling double glazed windows providing garden and paddock views. The home reflects clever and tasteful thought throughout.
• gorgeous Caesarstone kitchen, raked ceilings and polished concrete floors
• double glazing, CBus smart house system
• low maintenance grounds with lush lawns, selected trees, and creative garden beds
• second home is brick veneer (3 bed, 2 bath), large verandahs with its own access from Joadja Road.
• 3 sheds (16m x 9m, 18m x 8m, 8m x 8m)
• 7 paddocks with zoned electric fencing
• 3 dams, bore, 133,000 litre water tank storage capacity
Inspect by appointment
We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective buyers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- 7 bed
- 4 bath
- 6 Parking Spaces
- Land is 102 acres
- 6 Carport