20/29 Yean St, Burradoo NSW 2576
Open home cancelled - we apologise for any inconvenience
On an elevated parcel of land surrounded by homes and gardens of distinction is undoubtedly the finest townhouse in the Southern Highlands. If style and elegance wrapped up in modern sophistication excites you, then this is the home for you. In the heart of Burradoo but brimming with urban chic, the combined uniqueness, quality and charm, places this property at the very top of luxury living.
• High ceilings, timber floors, wool carpet, quality fixtures/fittings, floor to ceiling windows
• Open plan kitchen, living & dining (Ilve & Miele appliances)
• French doors to terraces (north & south side), outdoor dining, electric awning
• Immaculate designer landscaped garden/private courtyards with mature gardens
• Central zoned air conditioning, Jetmaster gas fire, underfloor heating in bathrooms
• Private & secure, security system, 5 min easy stroll to Burradoo Station
• Double garage, NBN & Foxtel
Body corporate fees $1381 per quarter; Council rates $1606 per annum.
Book your appointment to inspect this stunning home.
We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective buyers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 0 sqm
- 2 Garage