65 Sunninghill Ave, Burradoo NSW 2576
House and cottage
A superb and unique opportunity to secure a sensational sun-drenched property whilst enjoying the potential of additional income or accommodation for family and friends.
The sandstock brick and colourbond home presents beautifully and has been superbly built and meticulously maintained. On 6190m (1.53 acres) of elevated land this large and spacious north facing home includes a fabulous floorplan, well-proportioned rooms, high ceilings and quality fixtures and fittings throughout.
Super stylish and functional, it is simply perfect for a large or growing family who will thrive on this easy-care level yard surrounded by stunning established gardens. Absolutely private and secure, this is the work from home, family home you dream of!
• High ceilings throughout; solid timber floorboards and wool carpet
• Stylish & beautifully appointed Caesarstone kitchen with 900mm Ariston gas cooktop;
900mm Bosch oven; Ariston dishwasher
• Formal and informal living spaces
• Master bedroom with large ensuite; bookcase and dressing room
• Well-proportioned bedrooms all with built-ins; additional home office
• Year round comfort with slow combustion wood fire; gas heating units and split air
• Stylish Merbau decking across the rear of the home and covered outdoor entertaining
area with hot tub and water feature. A large gazebo in the rear yard is perfect for
• Double garage with workshop space & remote door opener
• Large park-like lawns and gardens featuring all manner of established native and
ornamental trees & shrubs
• Easy access to Bowral CBD, public and private schools, train stations and Bowral golf
The cottage (on same title as main house):
Forward of the main home is a wonderful 2-bed brick and tile cottage with it’s own private and secure garden. Obscured from all sides by hedging the cottage is warm and welcoming and is ideal for a long-term lease, short-term accommodation or for family or friends, who won’t be able to stay away!
• The functional kitchen includes a dishwasher, gas cooktop and oven
• Dining room from kitchen and separate living room on the north side
• Slow combustion wood fire and gas heating
• Merbau decking to the rear of the cottage is ideal for alfresco dining
• Single garage and car port
NOTE: Both homes are on the one title
We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective buyers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- 6 bed
- 3 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 6,190 sqm
- 2 Garage