67 Burradoo Rd, Burradoo NSW 2576
'Best in class'
Toscane embodies all the charm and elegance so keenly sought after in Burradoo real estate. This superb master-built family home sits on an elevated 4001 sqm parcel of land and is surrounded by an established park like garden. North facing and very private, this is an immaculately presented and maintained home.
Built by renowned builder Roy Alvaro, the two-storey full brick home is large and open with high ceilings and generous well-proportioned rooms. Recently renovated kitchen and bathrooms create a modern sophistication whilst the stately entrance, staircase, lounge and dining room provide a sense of tasteful grandeur.
The four bedrooms are very well proportioned. The master suite on the ground floor is exceptional and the large home office (or 5th bedroom) provides an ideal work from home environment.
This is a classic home that meets the demands of modern family living. The quality of craftmanship and attention to detail throughout the home is faultless.
• Architect designed and master built; full brick
• Grand and very high entry foyer & high ceilings; parquet flooring & wool carpet
• Stylish & well appointed modern kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops & Siemens
• Master bedroom with large ensuite and dressing room; well proportioned bedrooms all
with built ins
• Zoned central ducted heating and cooling; gas fire
• Internal access from the secure 2 car garage & additional workshop space
• Private and secure with electric gates and alarm system; internal intercom
• Sprawling combination of formal and parklike garden with established ornamental
trees; rose gardens; terracing
• Easy access to Bowral’s ‘highstreet’, Oxley and Chevalier College’s, Bowral golf course
Inspect by appointment.
We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective buyers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 4,001 sqm
- 2 Garage