40-42 Mackeys Lane, Robertson NSW 2577
Utterly charming with loads of character and style, Harlams Hollow is an immaculately presented 4 bed mud brick and cedar home surrounded by a showpiece cool climate garden. With its rural outlook to the hills of Kangaloon and situated in the green heart of the highlands, this delightful property secreted away down a country lane, is peaceful and private and only a 2 min drive to the cafes, shops and restaurants of the thriving village of Robertson.
Architect designed, the home is oriented to capture winter sun and garden views. Very high ceilings with a combination of mud brick and timber panelled walls give the home a sense of character, space and openness.
The home includes well proportioned rooms and an open kitchen, living and dining room that spills to a fully enclosed sunroom/living room with extensive views of the stunning showpiece garden. Other features include a fabulous master bedroom with modern ensuite, a large and very tasteful main bathroom, the flexibility of using bedrooms as office or living rooms and a superb outdoor terrace/entertaining area with majestic views of the garden and beyond.
• Mud brick, cedar and colourbond residence and large detached garaging, workshop
• Large and well appointed kitchen includes timber bench tops, Ilve induction cooktop,
Smeg oven & dishwasher, large walk in pantry and wine cellar
• Cathedral ceilings & stained glass windows and slate/carpet floors
• Master bedroom with walk in robes, modern ensuite and opening to the north terrace;
well proportioned bedrooms (bed 2 with built ins)
• Slow combustion wood fire built into very large stone wall/chimney, enclosing a very
convenient wood room; Split system AC in two rooms; NBN fixed wireless
• Combination of potable rainwater & spring water; Solar PV’s (5.5kw with Tesla II battery)
• Large rustic workshop with power ideal for wood working or similar
• Sprawling show garden of remnant rainforest, cool climate specimen trees &
established gardens of bulbs, azaleas, rhododendron and other rare plants
• Easy access to Robertson & Burrawang villages, 20 min drive to Bowral, 40 min to
Kiama, 1hr 40min to Sydney
Inspect by appointment. Andrew de Montemas 0484 349 072
We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective buyers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 2 hect
- 2 Garage