Keep your friends close and the in-laws even closer!
This superb north facing brick and tile home located on one of Bowral’s premier streets has the whole family front of mind. A large and spacious home and half, that is perfect for the family … and the in laws.
Featuring a fabulous light filled four bed home with beautifully renovated on trend kitchen and bathrooms, well proportioned rooms, multiple living spaces and a stunning outlook to the front or rear of the property from every room. The new flooring, high ceilings and neutral colour palette creates a modern and fresh look and feel.
The fully self contained guest ‘wing’ is stunning! Only five years old this contemporary space includes a large master bedroom, vogue bathroom and open plan kitchen, living and dining complete with American Oak flooring, slow combustion fire all opening to the fully covered veranda with expansive views across the garden.
The very large powered & secure shed at the rear of the property is ideal as a workshop or studio.
• High ceilings throughout
• Stylish & beautifully appointed Caesarstone kitchens with gas cooktops (Smeg & Belling); subway tiles & mirrored splashback; Miele and Asko dishwashers
• Carrara marble tiles in bathroom and ensuite; in floor heating; stone bath
• Large master with fully renovated ensuite; WIR and a wall of cupboards and drawers
• Well proportioned bedrooms and home office (or 4th bedroom) all with built ins
• The main house includes fully ducted AC and ceiling fans; slow combustion wood fire in guest wing
• Stylish and private Yorkstone courtyard; wine cellar
• An abundance of storage; utility rooms; tiled double garage with remote doors
• Large park-like garden featuring all manner of fruit an ornamental trees & shrubs
• Easy access to Bowral CBD, public and private schools, train stations, cafes, wineries and restaurants.
We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective buyers are advised to carry out their own investigations.