Elegance, charm and complete privacy
‘Sleaford’ embodies all the elegance, character and charm so keenly sought after in Burradoo real estate. Built by the locally renowned Perinich family the single level, north to rear home is set well back on the acre, is approached at the end of the street through double gates and is incredibly private.
On 4006sqm of beautiful, level and well established parklike grounds the home is immaculately presented, and is perfect as the family home or the weekend retreat. The home is large and open with generous living spaces, an open plan kitchen living and dining, separate formal dining and home office. The four bedrooms are very well proportioned and the master suite on the north side of the home is exceptional. The casual living and dining on the north side of the home open to a covered outdoor dining area and will bathe in mid-winter sun.
This is a classic home that meets the demands of modern family living. The quality of workmanship and attention to detail throughout the home is faultless.
• A grand and very high entry foyer; high ceilings throughout; ceiling roses and
• Impressive solid timber floors
• Stylish & well appointed classic design kitchen with solid granite benchtops, gas
cooktop and double oven
• Master bedroom with large ensuite and dressing room
• Well proportioned bedrooms all with built ins
• Internal access from the secure 3 car garage
• Gas central heating and slow combustion fire
• Beautiful and level easy care parklike garden with citrus and fruit trees; cedar
studio (with power) and separate tool shed; room for pool and tennis court
• Solar PV’s and solar hot water
• Easy access to Bowral’s ‘highstreet’, Oxley and Chevalier College’s, Bowral golf course
Inspect by appointment. Please contact Andrew 0484 349 072
We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective buyers are advised to carry out their own investigations.