Warm, inviting and beautifully presented – no 13 Coachwood Place is a large and spacious 4 bed family home in delightful Robertson village. Light filled and with a fabulous flowing and open floorplan, this large and stylish brick and tile home is ideal for families and those who enjoy entertaining.
On a level 1736sqm parcel of land and within an easy 10 min stroll to the school, café’s, restaurants and sports fields, this fabulous sun filled home offers a large well-appointed open plan kitchen, dining and living space that opens to a north side terrace/outdoor dining area. Included is a very large second living/media room that captures full winter sun, a spacious master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite, and three other generous bedrooms all with built ins.
Located in an elevated, established and keenly sought-after part of Robertson and enjoying full sun year round, this wonderful home will attract strong interest.
• Stylish, spacious brick & home
• Large Tasmanian Oak timber kitchen – island bench, 6 hob gas cooktop, large pantry
• Open plan, northerly aspect, well proportioned family/living/media rooms
• Large master bedroom with WIR and large ensuite (double vanities)
• Three good sized bedrooms all with built ins
• Slow combustion wood fire & ducted, zoned reverse cycle air conditioning
• Double garage (one half has a sauna), automatic door, internal access to the home
• Sun filled private garden surrounded by well maintained hedges; established raised
vegetable beds; chook house
• Large entertaining area on north side of home that includes a large spa
• Lock up shed (approx. 7mx5m) ideal as workshop or garage
Inspect by appointment or as advertised. Contact Andrew de Montemas 0484349072
We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective buyers are advised to carry out their own investigations.