Boutique Burradoo Estate
Positioned in boutique ‘Burradoo Estate’ and surrounded by magnificent gardens, fabulous homes and a beautiful streetscape, this wonderful three bed home offers a generous floor plan with light filled interiors and a mix of indoor/outdoor entertaining areas. Superbly presented and immaculately maintained, the home has an abundance of character and country charm.
Down a picture perfect tree lined driveway, the home is nestled privately behind an easy care hedge, and bathes in winter sun. An impressive exterior and beautiful garden wrap around the home, whilst inside the high ceilings, formal and informal living spaces, a well appointed kitchen and the option for indoor/outdoor living all combine to the ideal home for those looking to downsize.
Being part of the estate (Community Title) residents can enjoy the Summer House (ideal for social gatherings), the well maintained tennis court, a bore for irrigating the garden and an added sense of privacy and security.
• Impressive wide entry hall; -9′ ceilings throughout; brick & colourbond roof
• Formal dining with French doors to verandah
• Bright spacious lounge with flued gas log fire and bookshelf
• Large well equipped kitchen, pantry, overlooks courtyard
• Conservatory style casual dining room opening to courtyard
• King size master bedroom, walk-in robe and ensuite
• Generous second and third bedrooms with robes
• Rear paved sheltered courtyard
• Brivis ducted three zone heating/cooling system – gas heating & reverse cycle AC
• Beautiful all seasons easy care gardens, garden shed, access to bore water
• Quiet and private; 1089m2 of land
Levy approx $852.25 per quarter; Council approx $2696 per annum; Water approx $400 per quarter
Inspect by appointment or as advertised. Contact Andrew de Montemas 0484349072
We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective buyers are advised to carry out their own investigations.