OPEN HOME CANCELLED - WE APOLOGISE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE
Utterly charming with a wealth of character and style, Hollycott is an immaculately presented weatherboard cottage with an expansive outlook over burgeoning Robertson village. Situated in the green heart of the highlands, this wonderful home is secreted away from the street and enjoys privacy and seclusion whilst being only a 10 min stroll to the cafes, shops and restaurants of this bustling, thriving village.
Circa early 2000’s, Hollycott was designed to take on the style of an old church. With a cathedral ceiling in the living room, and high ceilings throughout, solid timber floors and the old church door entrance, the home is all character and charm. Through the front doors, the home is open with a well proportioned modern kitchen and living room that flows through to a generous lounge and dining space that in turn, open through French doors to a terrace/outdoor entertaining area (also accessed directly from the kitchen) on the north side, and a large covered deck at the rear (south side) that captures a village and district outlook.
A superbly built detached garage and workshop is complimented with a loft/studio space.
• Weatherboard and colourbond cottage and large detached garaging, workshop and
• Modern and well appointed kitchen includes Caesarstone bench tops, Smeg oven &
gas cooktop, and wine fridge
• Cathedral ceiling & high ceilings, picture windows and solid timber floors
• Master bedroom with ensuite and WIR; well proportioned bedrooms with built ins
• Zoned ducted central air conditioning and wood fire
• Sprawling parklike gardens with established trees & hedges
• Easy access to Robertson & Burrawang villages, 20 min drive to Bowral, 45 min to
Kiama, 1hr 40min to Sydney
See open home times or inspect by appointment
We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective buyers are advised to carry out their own investigations.