One of the finest townhouses in the Southern Highlands – this recently vacated Queen Anne revival style home is situated on an elevated parcel of land and is surrounded by some of the finest homes and gardens in the district. With a style and elegance unique to the local area & located in the heart of Burradoo, this superb home is ideal for those wanting to downsize without compromising on character or quality. The location, open floor plan, style and character combine superbly with quality workmanship and places this property at the very top of luxury living.
• High ceilings, timber floors, wool carpet, quality fixtures/fittings, floor to ceiling
windows – sunlight fills the home
• Large and grand entry foyer with internal access from double garage
• Kitchen incl. stone benchtops, 900 mm ILVE oven with five-burner gas cooktop, Miele
dishwasher and a walk-in pantry
• Very large master bedroom with ample cupboard space, large ensuite with shower,
bath, double vanity and storage
• Conservatory with travertine floor, plantation shutters & vaulted ceiling
• French doors to terrace (north side), outdoor dining
• Immaculate garden/private courtyard with mature maples
• Central zoned air conditioning, Jetmaster gas fire, in-floor heating in bathrooms
• Private & secure, security system, 5 min easy stroll to Burradoo Station
• NBN & Foxtel
Body corporate fees approx. $1381 per quarter; Council rates approx. $1606 per annum.
Inspect as advertised or by appointment
We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective buyers are advised to carry out their own investigations.