The Style Master
In a sunny, elevated position and surrounded by beautiful homes and gardens, this is undoubtedly one of the finest townhouses in the Highlands. Boasting an abundance of style and elegance this fabulous Queen Anne revival style home is immaculately presented and has been meticulously maintained. With a full sun courtyard & garden, a large terrace ideal for outdoor entertaining and the spacious main bedroom on the ground floor, this wonderful home offers the opportunity to downsize without compromising on quality.
• High ceilings, timber floors, wool carpet, quality fixtures/fittings
• Floor to ceiling windows with Plantation shutters
• Open plan Caesarstone kitchen, living & dining (Ilve appliances)
• French doors to terrace, outdoor dining, electric awning
• Immaculate designer landscaped garden/private courtyard with established gardens
• Central ducted air conditioning, Jetmaster gas fire, infloor heating in bathrooms
• Powder room; internal access to a large double garage, NBN & Foxtel
• Private & secure, security system, 5 min walk to Burradoo Station
• Body corporate fees $1423 per quarter; Council rates approx. $1359 per annum
Inspect as advertised or by appointment. Contact Andrew de Montemas 0484349072
We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective buyers are advised to carry out their own investigations.