Master built home in a great location
Built by the owner’s father, this is a quality home with attention to detail and solid construction overall. Available by appointment or attend the advertised open house.
• Formal lounge room with gas log fire installed into the original brick fireplace.
• Formal dining, large kitchen with breakfast area opening to the rear porch.
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, gas bayonets.
• 9-foot ceilings in living areas, 8-foot ceilings in the bedroom wing.
• 4 car double garage with powder room, workshop area and mechanics pit.
• Garage provides access to the large under house storage area with lighting.
• Renovated laundry, garden shed and low maintenance grounds, 3 phase power.
Offered for the first time since new the quality of this home will be appreciated upon inspection. An opportunity to buy something well worth adding your ideas too and a lovely part of Moss Vale to live in.
We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective buyers are advised to carry out their own investigations.