Inspect by appointment - please contact agent
A home of impeccable quality, stunning ‘Birdwood’ is a bespoke, country designer home that features faultless attention to detail. ‘Birdwood’ combines style with luxury and practical efficiency.
• Nearly two acres of prime Burradoo real estate with a north to rear aspect and open outlook
• Central foyer leads to living areas and separate bedroom wings
• Glass doors open to a large central living space with cathedral ceiling, sky lights over kitchen/dining, double sided Cheminees Philippe wood fire, through French doors to north facing covered terrace.
• French inspired chef’s kitchen with Egyptian Crystal chandelier, smartstone island bench, double sided ‘farmhouse sink’, Belling gas/electric cooker & huge butlers pantry (with scullery)
• North facing master bedroom with French doors to terrace, walk in robe, fabulous ensuite with cast iron double claw-foot bath. Two queen sized bedrooms with their own terrace; bathroom with slipper claw-foot bath
• Powder room, terrace off study & laundry, internal access to double garage
• Double glazed cedar windows & doors, hydronic heating throughout, thermally efficient smart slab, gas hot water
• Spotted gum flooring, 9’ ceilings & cathedral ceiling in kitchen/living, high skirting boards & detailed cornices
Inspect by appointment. Contact agent.
We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective buyers are advised to carry out their own investigations.