Single level living in Karrara Estate
Torrens title home in a unique, private position in this high quality ‘over 55’s’ estate. This spacious and easy-living bungalow has its own back-gate access for a 15 min level walk to Bowral town centre, or a quick dash to the heated pool and other facilities in elegant, heritage-listed ‘Karrara’ House. Tranquil in its prized position within a small, established section of the Estate, it is completely private from its adjacent neighbours.
• Open plan living with natural light and sunshine from all aspects
• Large windows and plantation shutters look out into trees and garden
• Brush box timber floor boards, high ceilings, detailed cornices and high skirting boards
• Three bedrooms + study, two bathrooms + powder room – Large master suite has WIR &
spacious bathroom; second & third bedroom with robes & direct access to bathroom
• Caesarstone kitchen (Miele integrated microwave & cooktop) and quality fittings
• Zoned and ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, gas log fire + instant gas hot water
• Internal access from double garage plus back to base internal alarm system
• Danpalon covered, North facing and tiled terrace leading to private garden
• Established, easy care garden and high hedges adding to privacy and tranquility
• Perfectly secluded from local roads as well as final stage construction of the Estate
• Total area of land on title 459.6 sq metres; house area incl. garage approx.
• Community Association Levies including Facility Fee per quarter approx. $1,103; Council
rates approx. $2053 pa; water rates approx.$1200pa (varies with consumption)
We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective buyers are advised to carry out their own investigations.