Large, light & lovely
Warm, inviting, deceptively large and spacious – no 24 May St is a superb 4/5 bed family home in delightful Robertson village. Light filled and with a fabulous flowing and open floorplan, this stylish brick and colourbond home is immaculately presented and has been meticulously maintained.
On an elevated ½ acre (2000sqm) and within an easy 15 min stroll to the school, café’s, restaurants and sports fields, this fabulous north to rear home offers a large well appointed open plan kitchen, dining and living space that opens to a paved north side terrace/outdoor dining area. Included is a large second (formal) living and dining room with gas heating, a very spacious master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite, three other generous bedrooms all with built ins. An additional home office or study can act as a 5th bedroom.
Located in an elevated, well established and keenly sought-after part of Robertson and enjoying full sun year round, this wonderful home is sure to attract strong interest.
• Large, stylish and spacious brick home – beautifully presented & maintained
• High ceilings (9′), open plan, north to rear, very well proportioned rooms
• Large master bedroom opening to the north of the home; WIR and large ensuite
• Three good sized bedrooms; home office/study or 5th bedroom
• Slow combustion wood fire, gas heating
• Multiple living rooms including a large billiard room/games room
• Double garage with internal access to the home & rear door access to the garden
• Easy care garden with space to expand (ornamental or vegies) and garden shed
Inspect as advertised. Andrew de Montemas 0484 349 072
We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective buyers are advised to carry out their own investigations.