A magnificent c1890 weatherboard home surrounded by a beautiful established show garden and only minutes to both Bowral and Mittagong. Stunning features of this north facing home include high ceilings, timber floors and French doors from most rooms which open to a large, sandstone paved verandah. The grounds provide absolute privacy and offer expansive views to both Gibbergunyah Reserve and to the Mount Gibraltar escarpment. Easy access to Mt Gibraltar walking track.
• Three good sized bedrooms – the main includes a walk-in dressing room and ensuite bathroom as well as another sitting area with an open fireplace and French doors opening to the garden.
• Guest powder room and a spacious laundry/ironing room bathed in sun.
• Large country style kitchen with double electric Rosieres oven and gas cooktop.
• Two sitting rooms – one with doors opening to the verandah and a double sided open fireplace, the other enjoys a beautiful verdant outlook.
• Full size tennis court and 3 car garage complete the picture.
Inspections available by appointment on Wednesdays and Saturdays.
We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective buyers are advised to carry out their own investigations.