Live the lifestyle dream!
An outstanding opportunity exists to secure a fabulous small acre rural property on the fringe of Bowral and Berrima. This stunning 10.51ha property surrounded by rolling green hills and rural vistas but only a 7min drive from Bowral includes a meticulously renovated family home, infrastructure for horse enthusiasts, open space and ample scope for a budding small acre farmer.
Surrounded by an established professionally landscaped cool climate garden the home boasts a stunning modern renovation. The new kitchen is divine and with new flooring and lighting throughout, a modern and fresh colour palette and updated ensuite and bathrooms, all that’s left is to move in and start relishing the good life.
High raked ceilings and ample natural light coupled with multiple living spaces, a home office and guest studio add to the sense of size and space. The exterior of the home and it’s wide covered veranda creates a farmhouse look and feel, whilst the interior is contemporary and sophisticated. Opening from the kitchen, the covered terrace leading to a courtyard with pizza oven and fire pit ensures there’s plenty of outdoor entertaining space too.
Ideal for horse enthusiasts with sand and grass dressage arena’s, sheds (ideal for future stables) and post & rail fences, the property offers space, open paddocks and an incomparable rural landscape. The town water supply ensures complete water security.
The well pastured open paddocks all with water, rich loam soils, workshop and shedding aid in providing the necessary infrastructure to pursue all manner of lifestyle and commercial opportunities.
This the ultimate lifestyle property!
• 4 bedrooms; 5th bedroom/ office; 3 bathrooms
• Open fire; AC in living rooms and studio
• Security gate at entrance
• Foxtel; Back to base security (not commissioned)
• Single phase power; bottle gas
• External stock proof fencing; 3 dams; Cattle yards
• Established 50 year old specimen trees (pin oaks, ash, conifers); automatic irrigation to
gardens; vegetable gardens; chook house
• 4 horse wash bay; day yard
• 9 paddocks; post and rail fencing
• 60 x 20 m sand arena; 60 x 30 m grass arena
• 16 x 12.5 m machinery shed with 2 lockable tack rooms; 10 x 8 m machinery shed
• water troughs in all paddocks
We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective buyers are advised to carry out their own investigations.