Tucked away on a level half-acre of prime Burradoo real estate, and set within a superb established cool climate garden, is this wonderful three bed brick and tile bungalow absolutely brimming with potential. With the kitchen as the central focal point, the terrific floor plan provides ample room for formal and informal living, for taking advantage of the garden views from most windows, and for separation between the master and remaining bedrooms.
• North facing rear courtyard is spacious and private
• The master suite, kitchen and formal living area all enjoy the same aspect and also
capture plenty of winter sun through timber windows and doors
• Central heating and an open fireplace ensure winter comfort
• Kitchen includes stone benchtops, Gaggenau gas cooktop and Smeg oven.
• Large master suite includes a whole wall of built in robes and a modern ensuite
• Large north facing living area includes French doors to the terrace and an open fire.
• The established low maintenance cool climate garden features claret ash, deodar’s,
rhododendrons, maples, conifers, roses, hellebore and thousands of bulbs.
• Located conveniently between Oxley and Chevalier Colleges, 15 walk to Burradoo
Station and just five minutes’ drive to Bowral CBD
Approximate outgoings per annum:
Water & Sewerage $ 1,005.00 plus usage
To inspect please contact Andrew on 0484349072
We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective buyers are advised to carry out their own investigations.