Splendour in the garden
Situated well away from Sunninghill Ave down a tree lined access road this incredibly private, secluded and beautifully presented single level bagged brick and tile home on 3803smq is surrounded by a picturesque and well established sprawling garden of hedges, European and native trees, shrubs and lush lawns. The garden ‘rooms’ are an absolute delight.
This is a very aesthetic home and has a wonderful ‘feel’ to it. Enjoying a north facing aspect that allows ample sun and light to filter in, the well-proportioned rooms all enjoy an outlook to the garden. Featuring four bedrooms (master is well away from the other rooms and includes a large ensuite and WIR) and multiple living spaces the home will appeal to families or ’empty nesters’ in equal measure.
The high ceilings that create a sense of space and style are complimented by an open, flowing floorplan. There’s a combination of casual and formal living and lounge rooms. The living rooms open to a beautifully landscaped terrace of sandstone pavers, a courtyard, box hedges and specimen trees, and plenty of room for outdoor entertaining.
Internal access from the double garage through the laundry/mudroom leads straight to a large and open kitchen/dining area. This part of the house is very much the heart of the home.
If a characterful, charming home with plenty of privacy is at the top of your ‘must have’ list, 41C Sunninghill Ave won’t disappoint.
• Bagged brick and tile character home in Burradoo
• Private and secluded with tremendous street appeal
• Large open kitchen with timber benches, loads of preparation space
• Miele appliances – gas cooktop, pyrolytic oven, steamer & dishwasher
• 4 bedrooms all with built ins (master incl. WIR and ensuite)
• High (cathedral) ceilings, tiled floors and carpet
• Gas fire, ducted gas heating & ceiling fans
• Solar PV’s; solar operated heat pump (HWS)
• Established ‘show’ garden with mature trees, shrubs, hedges and lawns
• Double garage (internal access); tool shed and garden shed/studio
Inspect by appointment
We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective buyers are advised to carry out their own investigations.