Enquire about private or facetime inspections
The Highland’s hideaway
Discreetly tucked away down a beautiful tree lined driveway, this wonderful residence offers the best of lifestyle living. Sitting on just over an acre, the home enjoys privacy and seclusion whilst being an easy stroll to the bustling, thriving village of Robertson.
With a delightful solid brick family home & cottage, lawn rolling gently down to the tranquil waters of Caalong Creek, a well-established garden that includes vegetable gardens & Espalier orchard, a chook pen, and the potential for additional income generation, this property represents an ideal opportunity for those seeking the ‘good life’.
The home offers a warm & inviting well-appointed open plan kitchen with granite tops, generous dining and living space that includes a double brick fireplace and opens through French doors to a covered entertainment deck area, ideal for outdoor dining and taking in the serene water views across the lush backyard.
Adjacent to the main house is a beautifully presented 2 bed cottage that provides a strong and proven opportunity for additional income through guest accommodation or is ideal for multi-generational living and a teenage retreat.
• Large country-style kitchen with island bench, granite counter tops, 6 hob Smeg gas
cooktop, 900mm oven & loads of storage
• Open plan with north facing living rooms and high ceilings
• Large north side master bedroom, WIR and ensuite; 5 additional bedrooms with built-in
• 2 slow combustion wood fires and electric wall heaters throughout
• Cottage for multi-generational living or additional income generation
• Sun filled private gardens with expansive lawns, established ornamental trees and
shrubs incl. maples, camelias, hellebores, deodar and bulbs; totally enclosed, fully
irrigated vegetable garden; fruit trees & walled garden
• Circular driveway; 2 garden sheds
• Easy access to the cafes & shops of Robertson & Burrawang villages, 20 min drive to
Bowral or Moss Vale, 45 min to the coast and only 1hr 40min to Sydney
Grow your own vegetables, pick your own fruit and collect your eggs fresh each morning – Live the dream away from it all!
Inspect by appointment or as advertised. Contact Andrew de Montemas 0484349072
We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective buyers are advised to carry out their own investigations.