The family home or weekender heaven
Utterly charming, spacious and with a wealth of character and style, no. 5 May St is an immaculately presented sandstock brick home on an elevated acre of land. With rare expansive views over beautiful Robertson village this wonderful light and bright north facing home enjoys privacy and seclusion whilst being only a 10 min stroll to the cafes, shops and restaurants of this bustling, thriving village.
Very high cathedral ceilings, solid timber floors and cottage windows create a farmhouse look and feel. The home is open plan and well-proportioned with a large granite top kitchen that flows to a generous lounge and dining space that in turn, open through French doors to a terrace/outdoor entertaining area on the north side, and a large covered deck at the rear that captures a village and district outlook.
A large attached garage and workshop is complimented with a loft ideal as a teenage retreat.
• Circa 2000 North facing sandstock double brick and colourbond home
• Modern and well-appointed kitchen includes granite bench tops and Ilve appliances
• Cathedral ceiling & high ceilings, cottage windows and solid Australian Blue Gum
• Very large master bedroom with ensuite, WIR, study/home office
• Well proportioned bedrooms with built ins; multiple living rooms; mud/cloak room;
• Large attached garaging, workshop and loft
• Additional barn/shed at rear with power and water
• Gas central heating, gas fire, slow combustion wood fire, electric wall heaters
• Beautiful garden with a huge array of trees, shrubs, bulbs, vegie patch & orchard
• Fabulous outdoor entertainment comes complete with a custom woodfire pizza oven
• Easy access to Robertson & Burrawang villages, 20 min drive to Bowral, 45 min to
Kiama, 1hr 40min to Sydney
We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective buyers are advised to carry out their own investigations.