Superbly located within an easy walk to the Bowral ‘highstreet’, Brooklands represents a wonderful opportunity for those wanting to wrap their arms around this charming, character filled family home and embrace the best of Bowral living.
Situated well back from the road up a long private tree lined driveway, this incredibly private and beautifully presented two storey home on an elevated acre of land is surrounded by a large sprawling garden of mature trees, shrubs and lush lawns, and holds a commanding view over Bowral and beyond.
Four well proportioned bedrooms all with built ins (the master includes a dressing room, ensuite and veranda that takes in the fabulous outlook), are complimented by multiple living and lounge rooms, a large central kitchen and a fabulous covered alfresco dining area and north facing sunroom. There’s even a large detached garage/workshop that can easily be transformed into additional guest accommodation or air bnb.
If location, character and the potential to add value are at the top of your ‘must have’ list, Brooklands won’t disappoint.
• Brick and tile character home in ‘old Bowral’ precinct
• District views and outlook from Oxleys Hill to Moss Vale and beyond
• Modern kitchen with Caesarstone tops, loads of bench space, 900mm Euro oven & gas
• Cathedral ceilings, timber floors and new carpet
• Gas fire (could be slow combustion), reverse cycle AC
• Established show garden with mature trees, shrubs and lawns
• Double garage attached and detached garaging/workshop (ideal as additional
• Absolute privacy
Inspect by appointment.
We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective buyers are advised to carry out their own investigations.