OPEN HOME CANCELLED - WE APOLOGISE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE
Down a long, tree lined gravel drive you’ll find this glorious and hidden away home within an easy stroll to Burradoo station, Oxley College & Chevalier, Bowral’s shops, café’s and restaurants.
‘Maneroo’ is surrounded by stunning cool climate gardens and is a wonderful blend of classic country charm and cosiness, wrapped up with a style and sophistication that engenders a picture perfect look and feel, inside & out.
• Over an acre of north facing private & secluded land
• Surrounded by specimen trees, bulbs, hedges, flower beds and lawn
• North facing master bedroom, sun room, living and formal lounge
• French doors from multiple rooms to north facing covered verandah
• High ceilings, floorboards & timber lined ceiling in formal lounge
• Ducted and zoned heating & cooling; gas log fire
• Detached but linked artists studio or 4th bedroom
• Weatherboard with corrugated tin roof
• Bore, 130,000 water tank, dry stone wall
We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective buyers are advised to carry out their own investigations.