The style master!
A superb elevated home designed and built for modern, everyday living. Faultless in every sense, the home reflects the requirements for family first living, with contemporary style, a nod to old world charm, and a boldness and sophistication rarely seen.
Large, open and spacious this spectacular home includes high ceilings, solid timber floors, high end fixtures and fittings and embraces indoor/outdoor living like few homes do. From the front door gaze across the fabulous open plan lounge, dining and kitchen and out to an expansive deck that surrounds a beautiful salt water, heated pool. The spectacular northerly outlook over established gardens will delight now, but in the autumn it will take your breath away!
The master bedroom has it’s own north facing balcony and three large bedrooms all open to the large wrap around ‘colonial style’ veranda. A fifth and very generous bedroom with it’s own ensuite is ideal for guests. Working from home is easy with a good sized and well appointed home office or study.
The entertainer’s kitchen is superb. The stainless and granite benches compliment the Smeg appliances and with so many drawers and a large walk in pantry there’s no clutter to spoil those clean modern lines; opening the bi-fold windows to the deck will help to make entertaining easy.
Modern, stylish, family centric – this is Bowral living at it’s best!
• Large master suite with dressing room and ensuite; north facing balcony
• Four other fabulous bedrooms all with built ins; the 5th includes an ensuite
• High ceilings and open plan kitchen, living & dining; solid timber floors; underfloor
• Superb entertainer’s kitchen with Smeg gas cooktop and electric wall-mounted oven;
large walk in pantry
• Wide hallways; built in book cases; loads of storage
• Very large north to rear timber deck and veranda (covered veranda on three sides of
the home); heated salt water pool
• Garaging for 5 cars, or 3 and a large workshop; easy care native garden
• An easy 15min stroll to Bowral’s highstreet and a 5 min walk to the Gibraltar Hotel and
Inspect by appointment – please contact the listing agent
We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective buyers are advised to carry out their own investigations.