This wonderful north facing brick and tile home located on the top of Bowral’s ‘Gib’ is cute as a button and picture-perfect! The beautifully renovated kitchen, living rooms and bedrooms, create a modern and stylish interior that belies it’s classic exterior. With plenty of scope for new owners to stamp their own style and sophistication on the home, this is a rare opportunity to secure a fabulous property in a very tightly held area.
On a near level block of land, surrounded by gorgeous established gardens and only minutes to Bowral and Mittagong CBD, there’s ample room for a couple to sit back and enjoy the peace and quiet, or for a growing family to extend the home, add in a tennis court or pool, and all the while feeling like you’re a million miles from care.
• High ceilings and timber floorboards
• In-floor heating & slow combustion wood fire
• Caesarstone kitchen with gas cooktop
• Large fully equipped and powered shed ideal as a workshop or studio
• Secure fully fenced front yard
• Cool climate specimen trees, shrubs & bulbs
• Double garage with attic
• Easy access to Mittagong and Bowral CBD, train stations, cafes, wineries and restaurants.
Council Rates c. $3529
We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective buyers are advised to carry out their own investigations.