Enquire about private or facetime inspections
Presentation is everything! Warm, inviting and beautifully presented – no 8 Coachwood Place is a superb 4 bed family home in delightful Robertson village. Light filled and with a fabulous flowing and open floorplan, this stylish brick and tile home is immaculately presented and has been meticulously maintained.
On a level 1/4 acre (1008sqm) and within an easy 15 min stroll to the school, café’s, restaurants and sports fields, this fabulous sun filled home offers a large well-appointed open plan kitchen, dining and living space that opens to a covered east side terrace/outdoor dining area. Included is a large second living room that captures full winter sun, a spacious master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite and three other generous bedrooms all with built ins.
Located in an elevated, established and keenly sought-after part of Robertson and enjoying full sun year round, this wonderful home is sure to attract strong interest.
• Stylish and spacious brick home – beautifully presented & maintained
• Large kitchen with island bench, 6 hob gas cooktop, two ovens
• Open plan, northerly aspect, very well proportioned rooms
• Large master bedroom well away from other bedrooms; WIR and large ensuite (double
• Three good sized bedrooms all with built ins
• Slow combustion wood fire & split system air conditioning
• Over sized double garage with tiled floor, automatic door, internal access to the home
& side door access to the garden
• Sun filled private garden surrounded by well maintained hedges; established vegetable
beds; fruit trees
• Lock up garden shed (approx. 5mx4m plus annex) or workshop on slab and rainwater
Inspect by appointment or as advertised. Contact Andrew de Montemas 0484349072
We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective buyers are advised to carry out their own investigations.