The best kept secret!
This is an incredible opportunity to secure a fabulous home on arguably one of Burradoo’s finest parcels of land. With post modernist notes, a hint of Pettit & Sevitt and a small dash of Frank Lloyd Wright, this c. 1966 single level brick & weatherboard home includes high, lined ceilings of Pacific Maple, American Hemlock architraves, large north facing picture windows that capture stunning garden views and an open and flexible floorplan.
The home is set well back from the street and is incredibly private. On 6285sqm of beautiful and established parklike gardens, there’s scope for a new owner to move in and embrace this unique and endearing home, or to take the time to digest all that the home offers, and begin a gentle and sympathetic refurbishment.
With a paved and brick walled courtyard on the north side, a detached cedar clad studio with bathroom and kitchenette (think teenagers, guests, AirBnB), a large kitchen with Rosieres oven and stove, generous bedrooms, home office or 4th bedroom and room to extend the home, the possibilities to achieve a truly exceptional home are boundless.
• High timber lined ceilings throughout
• Stylish & well appointed kitchen
• Large master with ensuite and large WIR/dressing room; modern bathroom
• Well proportioned bedrooms and home office (or 4th bedroom) all with built ins
• Plantation shutters; curtains; carpet throughout living & bedrooms
• Gas central heating and air conditioning
• Stylish and private walled north facing courtyard
• An abundance of garaging including attached tiled triple garage and detached four car
garage; additional shedding
• Beautiful large parklike garden featuring all manner of ornamental and native trees &
shrubs; potting shed and tool shed
• Easy access to Burradoo Station, Oxley College, Bowral golf course & the Bowral
We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective buyers are advised to carry out their own investigations.