Family & friends – there’s space for everyone
Warm, inviting, deceptively large and spacious – 94 Boardman Rd is a superb 4/5 bed family home. Light filled and with a fabulous flowing and open floorplan. This stylish brick and tile home is immaculately presented and has been superbly maintained.
In an elevated position and capturing an expansive northerly outlook this wonderful home offers a large and open kitchen, dining and living space that opens to a private and secluded east side garden. Included is a large second (formal) living and dining room, a spacious master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite and three other generous bedrooms all with built ins. The home office or study can act as a 5th bedroom.
Located in an elevated, well established and keenly sought-after part of Bowral and enjoying full sun year round, this wonderful home is sure to attract strong interest.
• Large, stylish and spacious brick and tile family home – beautifully presented &
• Open plan & spacious with well-proportioned rooms
• Master bedroom opening to the north of the home; WIR and ensuite
• Three good sized bedrooms; home office/study or 5th bedroom
• Central ducted gas heating
• Multiple living rooms
• Double garage with internal access to the home
• Easy access to Bowral town centre; to Old Sth Rd and access to Sydney; walking
distance to bike paths and sportsfields
• Easy care garden with space to expand (ornamental or vegies)
• Scope to ‘put your own stamp and personality’ on the property
Inspect by appointment or as advertised.
We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective buyers are advised to carry out their own investigations.