"Kerloch" 109 Ringwood Lane, Exeter
Situated in arguably Exeter’s most beautiful country lane, “Kerloch” offers the perfect blend of elevated hilltop position, stunning rural vistas to the north, privacy and tranquillity.
– 22 acres (8.888 ha) comprising approx. 5 acres of stunning eucalypt forest, 13 acres of cleared pasture and the balance gorgeous mature gardens, rolling lawns and tree lined driveway.
– Substantial 4 bedroom, single level home renovated in 1991 to plans by architect Andre Porebski
– Stunning mature gardens by landscape architects, Michael Bligh and Tom Gordon featuring a water garden and two ornamental lakes
– Expansive formal and informal living areas open to sandstone terraces and gardens
– Separate self contained accommodation with loft sleeping area overlooking the pool
– Large timber kitchen, butler’s pantry, cellar, storeroom and generous laundry
– North south championship tennis court, carport, 4 car machinery shed, vegetable garden
– Connected to town water, bore for stock and domestic use, 3 dams
– Only minutes to the villages of Exeter and Bundanoon, 10 minutes to the Hume Highway
– Co-agent Michael Cassim, Cassim Real Estate 0412 469 886
We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective buyers are advised to carry out their own investigations.