5 acres with a superb home on the Bargo River
The design is of Canadian influence and the home is superbly built on three interlinked levels with the focus being privacy, entertaining and capturing the beautiful bush and river surrounds. Located down a long driveway at the end of a cul de sac, the setting is private and quiet ensuring a true escape from the hustle and bustle yet only 5 minutes to the town centre.
• formal and informal living areas opening to sweeping verandahs
• fabulous rooftop entertaining deck with pizza oven and enclosed kitchenette
• guest log cabin with 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, kitchenette, sauna, covered verandah
• irrigation/fire sprinkler and hose system services the house/garden areas
• pet proof fencing with double strand electric attached
• direct gated access to the river
• 16m x 8m colorbond shed with 3 phase power, chook pen and vegetable gardens
Inspect as advertised or by appointment
We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective buyers are advised to carry out their own investigations.